the best article on Gaza one year after + video, deconstructing Obama's body language & more

Elias Akleh has written what we consider the most complete and important article one year after the brutal Israeli assault on Gaza, Occupied Palestine. He mentions the acquiescence if not outright abetting by not only the US and EU, but also of the Arab countries, in filtering aid only to Palestine by enhancing Abbas's private "security" forces. This article is a brilliant dossier, and should be read by anyone who is seeking to understand the true responsibilities of what Dr Akleh calls an International War Crime. The betrayal of Palestine runs at every level, it is shocking and painful to remember this, but all should be aware.

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/29/elias-akleh-an-international-crime-called-gaza/

Haitham has created an incredibly moving video with some of the most significant images of the onslaught. The powerful montage and music are his homage to the suffering of his people, and I join him to say, We'll Never Forget.

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/29/gaza-well-never-forget-a-video-by-haitham-sabbah/

England's best and brightest activist, our affiliate, Brenda Heard of Friends of Lebanon has written a witty, albeit very worrying, deconstruction of Obama's body language. Who needs rhetoric when actions speak faster? She says, "Forget the Rhetoric, let the face and the money tell the story"

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/27/obama-and-suleiman-forget-the-rhetoric-let-the-face-and-the-money-tell-the-story/

Info on the Hunger Strike by the International Activists of VivaPalestina
http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/12/27/hunger-strike-of-activists-in-egypt-for-gaza-palestine/

other new videos, articles and more on www.palestinethinktank.com
share, reprint (credited), and link as you like.