Aggiornamenti sui combattimenti in Nigeria (comunicato del MEND)

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Update on Fighting!
Da:      nigdelunrest at yahoo.com
Data:    Ven, 15 Maggio 2009 3:53 pm

Six army gunboats have been sunk and three destroyed. We also captured
three intact. Many soldiers have been killed and the military has made a
hasty retreat.

Journalists wishing to confirm our claim should please contact the
undersigned so that a tour can be arranged where they can take pictures
and video.

Jomo Gbomo