Nigeria: bombardamento aereo indiscriminato

-------------------------- Messaggio originale ---------------------------
Oggetto: Indiscriminate Aerial Bombardment!
Da:      "Jomo Gbomo" <nigdelunrest at yahoo.com>
Data:    Ven, 15 Maggio 2009 3:36 pm

The Nigerian armed forces today launched indiscriminate aerial bombardment
on the defenseless civilians in the Gbaramatu area of Delta state to serve
as a punishment for the humiliating defeat they suffered when they tried
to raid two militant camps on Wednesday, May 13.

Casualties are mostly women, children and the elderly who could not get
away quickly into the bush or high sea.

Considering that the target of the government happens to be the same state
supposed to champion its false peace and amnesty drive, our skepticism has
proven to be correct.

The Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) is declaring
an all out war in the region and call upon all men of fighting age
to enlist for our freedom.

We reiterate once again our directive to ALL oil companies to evacuate by
the deadline of midnight today and cease oil production until further
notice. This will be the last time such a warning will be released.

Jomo Gbomo