New RNC Protest Resources Now Online

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
http://www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
EXPANDED RNC RESOURCES NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT
http://www.unitedforpeace.org

JUST FOUR WEEKS UNTIL THE REPUBLICAN CONVENTION!
United for Peace and Justice has just re-launched the RNC section of our
website, with reorganized and expanded content.

Visit our website at http://www.unitedforpeace.org for:
* downloadable leaflets in English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
* information on where to pick up leaflets in the NYC area
* ordering information for stickers, buttons, and posters
* a map of the assembly area, march route, and rally location
* links to ride and housing boards
* news articles about the protest
* an overview of convention week protests and activities
* links to other RNC protest resources, and much, much more.

We will be continually adding more resources and information, including
information on bus parking, mass transit, feeder marches, and other key
logistical details, so keep checking back.

AUGUST 29, THE WORLD SAYS NO TO THE BUSH AGENDA!
March and Rally at the Republican National Convention, New York City
* Assemble at 10:00AM, Seventh Avenue @ 14th Street
* March steps off at noon
Visit the RNC mobilizing section of our website for resources and to
endorse the August 29 demonstration:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/rnc
We need your financial support to make the August 29 protest a success:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate