uruknet.info: Berg met with shadi Iraqi

Berg met with shadi Iraqi
William Bunch
<http://www.uruknet.info/.?p=2875>	Berg teamed up in Baghdad with an
ex-Philadelphia man who led a controversial group of Iraqi expatriates
encouraged by the U.S. government - even as he faced deportation for his
role in Russian-emigre crime ring selling millions of vials used for crack.
Aziz arrived in Baghdad sometime last year. A friend said he left for
Iraq before the government moved on the deportation case. Here in
America, Aziz was the highly visible spokesman for a group he'd founded
called the Iraqi American Council and appeared frequently on major media
outlets like Fox News Channel calling for the military ouster of Saddam
Hussein...   continua / continued <http://www.uruknet.info/.?p=2875>
[2875] [ 19-may-2004 15:10 ECT ]

...and more from
www.uruknet.info <http://www.uruknet.info>: daily information on
occupied Iraq: news, analysis, documents and texts, in Italian and English.
Any link will be greatly appreciated: you can get our banner or link
coordinates from our homepage.
Please let us know about new links, so that we can recall them in our
link-page.

 uruknet.info
www.uruknet.info <http://www.uruknet.info>: informazione quotidiana
sull'iraq occupato: notizie, analisi, documenti e testi, in italiano e
in inglese.
Un grazie fin d'ora per ogni link al ns. sito: potrete scaricare il
banner e trovare le coordinate sulla testata della ns. homepage.
Informateci di ogni nuovo link, in modo da poter contraccambiare e
segnalarlo. grazie!

Berg met with shadi Iraqi

William Bunch
<http://www.uruknet.info/.?p=2875>  Berg teamed up in Baghdad with an
ex-Philadelphia man who led a controversial group of Iraqi expatriates
encouraged by the U.S. government - even as he faced deportation for his
role in Russian-emigre crime ring selling millions of vials used for crack.
Aziz arrived in Baghdad sometime last year. A friend said he left for Iraq
before the government moved on the deportation case. Here in America, Aziz
was the highly visible spokesman for a group he'd founded called the Iraqi
American Council and appeared frequently on major media outlets like Fox
News Channel calling for the military ouster of Saddam Hussein...
  <http://www.uruknet.info/.?p=2875>continua / continued      [2875] [
19-may-2004 15:10 ECT ]

...and more from

<http://www.uruknet.info>www.uruknet.info: daily information on occupied