aiuti umanitari per afghani colpiti dalla guerra

----- Original Message -----
From: <daima at brain.net.pk>
To: <zostric at zamir.net>
Sent: 2001. listopad 12 15:33
Subject: How To Help The Aghans Righ Now

> WTO Activist (wto-activist at iatp.org)    Posted: 10/12/2001  By
daima at brain.net.pk

> wto-activist at iatp.org
>
> Greetings,
>
> As we work for long-term peace, justice, and plenty for all, many of us also
wish to find a trustworthy way to contribute in some small way to immediate
relief for those who have been most directly impacted by ongoing military
operations. As you probably know, the people of Afghanistan were already
suffering malnutrition and hunger due to drought and internal military
conflicts. Now, that crisis has become more acute and will follow refugees into
neighboring nations.

> Many people have asked us to whom donations for immediate hunger relief in
Afghanistan and neighboring regions might be directed. My sources in Pakistan
tell me that the international agency Islamic Relief, which has operations in
both Pakistan and Afghanistan, is very reliable and is working very hard to
provide aid to those who need it most. This agency does have a website through
which individuals may easily make donations targeted specifically to this
relief
effort.

http://www.islamic-relief.com/SubMenu/Help/Register.asp