Revised site, pictures and news

Dear media, policy-makers, NGOs, TFF friends and associates, link partners,
OneWorld, and others around the world.

Improved site with original photos
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TFF P e a c e B r o w s e r alerts you to
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a) analyses by TFF associates;
b) analyses and columns by others;
c) texts of important agreements, and
d) TFF's "WIRE"
- thinkpieces: a selection of the best critical and constructive materials
on global developments;
- a service that SAVES A LOT OF YOUR TIME since we have browsed the
Internet for you.

Latest news & highlights on the site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Visit http://www.transnational.org/sitemap.html
or http://www.transnational.org/new/index.html

- Dietrich Fischer, Series on Alternative defence
1) Nonmilitary forms of defence
2) How Haiti and Panama abolished their military
3) Preventing war

- Jan Oberg, Conflict-management as if human beings mattered.
Manuscript for the World Bank Institute Journal whose editor cut out all
criticism of the West's handling of Kosovo.

- Jonathan Power, Europe's Immigration Quandary.

-  TFF WIRE 15 Links to articles on disarmament negotiations, the Balkans,
non-violence, on Mandela, Arias, Gandhi, on oil and human rights in Sudan,
the Millennium Forum, the Social Summit, China's water shortage, Samir
Amin's turn-of-the-century analysis - and much more.

Since we don't think we are perfect, you'll see improvements on the site
from one visit to the next!

Yours,
TFF

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Dr. Jan Oberg
Director, head of the TFF Conflict-Mitigation team
to the Balkans and Georgia

T F F

Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
Vegagatan 25, S - 224 57 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46-46-145909 (0900-1100)
Fax +46-46-144512
Email