[Disarmo] Fwd: Proceedings of Dublin Conference

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Global Campaign Against US/NATO Military Bases <info at sg.actionnetwork.org>
Date: dom 21 lug 2019, 16:36
Subject: Proceedings of Dublin Conference
To: <eliopaxnowar at gmail.com>

Proceedings of the First International Conference
Against US/NATO Foreign Military Bases

Is Available for Download

Dear Friends of Peace and Justice,

Thanks to a great many of you for your generous support, the First International Conference Against US/NATO Bases in Dublin Ireland was a tremendous success.

We are happy to announce that, after several months of gathering, translating and editing the texts of all speeches made at the Conference, the electronic (PDF) version of the Proceedings of the First International Conference Against UN/NATO Military Bases is available for download.

To download your copy of the Proceedings, please visit the Global Campaign's web site (https://nousnatobases.org/) and click on the Download button on the right side.

We are now planning to print 500-1,000 paperback copies of the Proceedings Book to be made available to the public and various institutions, including libraries, universities and various national and international agencies.

Due to the high cost of printing and free distribution of the book to certain international agencies, we are hoping that you will help us achieve our goal with you generous tax-deductible (US only) contributions to this project. A contribution of $50 or more will entitle you to a free copy of the book (including free shipping) once it is printed.

Please use the above link to make a donation toward the printing of the Proceedings Book.

We would greatly appreciate it if you shared this email with all your friends and contacts.

Once again, we thank you for all the generous support and solidarity we received from you and are looking forward to a close collaboration with all of you.

Global Campaign Against US/NATO Military Bases

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Global Campaign Against US/NATO Military Bases, please click here.