(Fwd) PENA DI MORTE

From:           	"Associazione Partenia" <partenia at katamail.com>
To:             	<Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject:        	PENA DI MORTE
Date sent:      	Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:16:31 +0200

ATTENTION  PLEASE

 Abolitionist from Tennessee ask us NOT to write (for the moment) to
 newspapers
Gli abolizionisti del Tennessee ci chiedono di non scrivere (per il
momento) ai giornali

 Please, write to the Governor Phil Bredesen remembering him that
both
 Sedley Alley and Gregory Thompson are diagnosed with mental illness,
 as was Robert Glen Coe (the lone executed in 43 years)

Scrivete al governatore Phil Bredesen ricordandogli che Sedley Alley
Gregory Thompson hanno diagnosi di malattie mentali: come del resto
Robert Glen Coe (l'unico giustiziato in 43 anni)

 Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen
State Capitol
Nashville, TN 37243-0001
Fax:(615)532-9711
Tel:(615)741-2001
email: phil.bredesen at state.tn.us
web: http://www.state.tn.us/governor

COMITATO "3 LUGLIO 1849" - COMMITTEE "3rd JULY 1849"
 c/o DOTT. CLAUDIO GIUSTI VIA DON MINZONI 40, 47100 FORLI'. ITALIA
TEL.  39/0543/401562     39/340/4872522 e-mail
giusticlaudio at aliceposta.it

 PER ESEMPIO POTETE INVIARE AL GOVERNATORE QUESTA E-MAIL DI SEGUITO
 RIPORTATA. ASSOCIAZIONE PARTENIA.

WE CAN STOP THE DEATH PENALTY
Executions in Tennessee

Sedley Alley and Gregory Thompson.
I know nothing about them.

The only thing I know is they will be executed 3rd June and 19th
August.

So I will write for their lives asking to stop this expensive folly.

email: phil.bredesen at state.tn.us
web: http://www.state.tn.us/governor