Conservare lo spirito e il morale!

http://mediawerkgroepsyrie.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/keep-up-the-spirit-and-morale/

Conservare lo spirito e il morale!

Dear Syrian friends,

Eutelsat has taken Syrian TV and radio off Hot Bird (exactly a week after they took Iran off). This affects the three radio services that were on Hot Bird: the General Programme, Voice of the People and Voice of Youth.

I was really shocked by the bomb attack near Bab Touma. As a matter of fact, I know the police station well because I once had lunch in a restaurant almost just beside it. I feel so bad and sad to read and hear every day again about all these innocent victims, this blind terror and the way these bad people want to destroy the beautiful country Syria is.

And what makes me terrible angry is the continuing campaign here in the West to put Syria in such a bad daylight. In the same time our media is indoctrinating the people here they kick RTV Syria from the Eutelsat satellites. And the people here don’t understand and are even not aware that our freedom of speech is totally annihilated by this kind of censorship. Very dangerous.

Keep up the spirit and morale!

All the best,

KJ.