Questa persona denuncia l'Italia per la guerra. Vogliamo imitarlo?

Finora ho cercato di spingere un avvocato a fare denuncia formale. Mi sembra che sia il momento di procedere noi, in gruppo. Risento l'avvocato. Chi è interessato a firmare me lo dica. Non credo costi nulla. Marinella

TENOR JOE FALLISI SUES THE STATE OF ITALY FOR VIOLATION OF ARTICLE 11 OF THE CONSTITUTION CONCERNING THE WAR AGAINST LIBYA
Press Conference
Thursday, October 27, 2011
11.30 AM
(Location: "Rachele" Hall, Hotel Royal Santina
Via Marsala 22, Rome)
Tenor Giuseppe (Joe) Fallisi will testify at a tribunal in Rome on Thursday, October 27, 2011, assisted by Luke Tadolini, as a result of a complaint issued by him against the State of Italy regarding its war on Libya, which influence has been apparent in our country. Formally, the complaint is against "anonymous people", but it is clear that it includes all politicians involved in this tragic and shameful act (President Giorgio Napolitano, Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, the deputies and senators who’s vote lead to the involvement of Italy in the war, and even those who financially contributed to the "mission”). According to the complainant, the war against Libya openly violated Article 11 of the Constitution of our country [Italy], which prohibits involvement in war.
The Article states: