best article yet on "suppression" of Goldstone Report

Nima Shirazi, one of Palestine Think Tank's contributing writers has done it again: a thorough report that leaves no (Gold)stone unturned in getting to the bottom of what happens to the reports, (anybody remember the Winograd Report? Didn't think so....) that are supposed to be "fact finding" about the wars Israel wages against its neighbours or against populations under its occupation.

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/11/14/nima-shirazi-goldstonewalled-us-congress-endorses-israeli-war-crimes/

This article is very complete, and a fascinating read as well, backed up by links to directly substantiate the content. It does not stop at the obvious either. Nima traces the lines that extend between Washington, Tel Aviv and Teheran. He points out information about Goldstone himself, which add context, and mostly, he shows us where the United States elected members of the House stood up to censor the report and prohibit it from being considered at all. We encourage everyone to read it, especially Americans, since this up-front bias and lobbying explains just why America is never going to be considered as a fair interlocutor for the Middle East. They do not have any policy that is not the same as that of Israel's, and this was never on the table, nor will it be any time soon unless Americans can free themselves of this stranglehold (hopefully before they open their third front).

Some bad news.... The motion to boycott Israeli Universities was dismissed by a unanimous vote of the Board. There will be an article on this tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who contributed to our efforts to express our hope that the board would act in an ethical way and one that would contribute to promoting academic freedom of Palestinians, because it is evident that the board made their decision based on the outside pressure. Obviously, Zionists are an organised lot, and we have much to learn from them on campaigning effectively. All tips are welcome!

Some other bad news.... When you get under the noses of Zionists, they try to snuff you out and shut you up so that people can be kept in the dark and frightened about visiting news sites that go against the propaganda, and PTT is no exception to the rule. We have found out that on some browsers... FIREFOX this time, and from some public institutions in the USA, our site has been blocked due to what has been defined as "Gruesome Content". The article in question, and one that was receiving a great deal of readers and commenters, was about Fort Hood. To call it Gruesome, when in fact, it isn't, is even slightly funny, but the effect of all of this is a restriction on intellectual freedom and free speech. We will see what can be done to fight this censorship, but with the ADL very strong and organised in the USA, it will be a battle....

So, our advice to readers is: subscribe to the free Daily digest and any comments threads that interest you, since it may not always be possible to access the site from where you live. Encourage your friends to subscribe as well. We don't know how many other sites are being censored in this particular way, but each day we learn that our affiliates are subject to news blackouts and hacking attempts. Together we can combat these attempts to close us down through menacing messages either to us or to our readers.

One final request: if there is anyone who has the text in English of the Israeli law on keeping originals (and in rare cases photocopies) of handwritten manuscripts that are "of importance to Jewish history" in Israel, could you kindly send it to me? I am still working on my research about Franz Kafka and the controversy with the Max Brod copy of The Trial now in Marbach, and would need the precise translation of this law and would appreciate if anyone has it.
mary