article on Israeli "peace" discussion boards

http://palestinethinktank.com/2009/05/13/israeli-%e2%80%9cpeace%e2%80%9d-discussion-groups-common-pitfalls-and-how-to-recognise-them/

I've written an article that is meant to add to the activist "tool kit". Those who engage in Israeli "peace" discussion boards experience something that happens over and over again. With this piece, I hope to extend the discourse to help activists recognise common pitfalls and to not be taken in by unorthodox practices. We who engage in internet activism have an uphill climb, but being able to spot the tricks used may help us to promote our cause more effectively and spend our time better.

Please publish, link, reprint, share as you see fitting!
Mary