Gazan youth leading the way to freedom!!

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2008/02/27/gaza-youth-leading-the-way-to-freedom/#comment-7730

please visit this post and read about the young people of Gaza who are the organisers of the human chain, one of the most incredible demonstrations in recent years. They are dynamic, intelligent and creative people who are reminding us on a daily basis that we must DEMAND that Israel acts humanely, we must DEMAND that our governments do all they can to stop the cruel and senseless siege of innocent men, women and children. The people of Gaza are leading the way, let's follow these amazing people!
mary