Oggetto: TRISTI IPOCRITI - HYPOCRITES!
Da: Info <Info at kh-uia.org.il>
Data: Ven, Agosto 4, 2006 2:28 pm
A: Comitato per la Pace <outafghanistan at comune.re.it>, sar at mfa.gov.il,
         v-bitchon at knesset.gov.il, adotan at knesset.gov.il,
skolman at knesset.gov.il,
         eulmert at knesset.gov.il, shimonp at knesset.gov.il,
aperetz at knesset.gov.il,
         ntans at knesset.gov.il, pniot at mod.gov.il, president at president.gov.il,
         public at president.gov.il

<O Tosco, ch'al collegio
de l'ipocriti tristi se' venuto,
dir chi tu se' non avere in dispregio>.
DANTE ALIGHIERI Inferno: Canto XXIII

Tristi ipocriti, disgusting hyprocrites,
We in Israel don't rejoice for any civilian victim on the other side,
like your friends from Hezbollah do when they kill our civilians. Maybe
you also open a good Chianti botte for every Israeli killed?.
Pictures of dead children are always sad. But our dead children don't
awake any emotion from your part.  Jewish children, who cares? By the
way, do you know that  Arab-Israeli children also died from Hezbollah
missiles? If you don't care for Jewish children, at least say something
about the Arab-Israeli children... Neither for  the dead children in
Darfur, Sudan or  any other bleeding place on earth have you
demonstrated, sent e-mails, nothing . Why is that?
You are the ugly face of Italy. We know that you don't represent your
country and your people.

Con assoluto disprezzo, with total despise,
Yehoshua Amishav
Jerusalem