new on peacepalestine

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've sent an update. These are the articles that have been featured on the blog since the last update. Keep an eye on that space, coming Monday peacepalestine will post a long and fascinating interview that Spanish novelist and commentator Manuel Talens had made with Gilad Atzmon. Don't miss it!

  • What's wrong with the Israeli Narrative?
  • American Council on Middle East Policy
  • Joe Kane, the many faces of activism and resistance
  • Mazin Qumsiyeh - Changes in Israel-Palestine: Letter to Activists
  • Important Letter from Vanunu
  • Moving letter about Tom Fox
  • Oh! La Belle Liberté!
  • One State for Palestine-Israel: Sivlia Cattori interviews Mahmoud Musa
  • Atzmon in Madrid - El Paìs Review
  • Yes or No questions: DIY profile of a Zionst
  • Palestinian Factions observe Remembrance Day of the Nakba
  • Noah Cohen - Repression of Palestinian activists in the US
  • Marwan Barghouti wins internal Fatah elections
  • Arab Christians and Relations with the West
  • Vanunu on his 2 day arrest: "they want to label me a terrorist"
  • Gilad Atzmon - peace is not 'shalom' and 'Shalom' is not Sharon
  • Online photo gallery of life behind the wall
  • Deconstructing Condi
  • Cynthia McKinney (US Congress) - Out of Iraq
  • Out of sight, out of mind - Reflections by Zaki Boulos
  • Discussion of Atzmon's Pertez analysis: why do they hate him so much?
  • Ann Wright interview - from high level military to war protester
  • peacepalestine celebrates its first anniversary!
  • Gilad Atzmon - the Case of Amir Peretz
  • WMD's Cluster Bombs - War Crimes Against Iraq
  • Letters from Iraq - Poem by a soldier and its commentary
  • Israel discriminates against Arabs in "Galilee"
  • Israel tells Greek Patriarchy not to swear in Theophilos
  • Israel used White Phosphorus - lest we forget
  • US used Chemical Weapons in Iraq