Support this Weekend's Mobilization to End the War!

<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=1&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org>
ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
<http://www.unitedforpeace.org>www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545 |

United for Peace and Justice needs your help!
Whether or not you'll be joining us in Washington, D.C. this weekend, you
can lend critically needed support to this mobilization by making a
donation today.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=4&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate>Click
here to donate online
or call 212-868-5545.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=5&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate>

Dear Friends,

In just two days, United for Peace and Justice will bring huge numbers of
people into the streets of Washington to tell the White House and Congress:
It's time to end this disastrous war, bring all our troops home, and expend
all the resources necessary to fully rebuild the devastated Gulf Coast.

We very much hope you can make it to DC this weekend -- but whether or not
you'll be joining us in the streets, you can lend critically needed support
to this mobilization by making a donation today.

We have three easy ways to donate:

by credit card online at
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=6&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate>http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate
by credit card over the phone at 212-868-5545
by sending a check or money order to UFPJ, P.O. Box 607, Times Square
Station, New York, NY 10108
We are in the final push in our preparations for the weekend, and your
support is still needed. We have planned a broad-based weekend of events,
with dozens of opportunities for participants to get involved and take
action that will help us to achieve our goal: to end the war in Iraq.

Your donations today will not just help cover the costs of this weekend's
mobilization; they will help us build on the momentum of this mobilization
through a series of follow-up actions already scheduled for the fall. Your
donation will help us to create the loud, strong, sustained public outcry
needed to persuade the Bush Administration and Congress that the war in
Iraq needs to end — NOW, and that attention must be paid to pressing
domestic issues, such as Hurricane Katrina relief.

Here’s how you can support the UFPJ September Mobilization in Washington,
D.C. on September 24-26:

1.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=7&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate>Donate
Now.
Now, more than ever, we need you to make the most generous contribution
possible in support of our work.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=8&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate>Please
give as much money as you can afford — we will use it efficiently and
effectively.

2.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=9&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/sustainer>Become
a Sustainer.
By
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=10&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/sustainer>becoming
a sustainer, you will not only support the September Mobilization, you will
also provide crucial ongoing support that will help us continue to be a
powerful voice for peace and justice.

3.
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=11&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/dcvolunteer>Volunteer.
If you are coming to D.C. during September 24-26, we need your help!
<http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?key=39556475&url_num=12&url=http://www.unitedforpeace.org/dcvolunteer>Please
sign up to volunteer in D.C. during the weekend of the September
Mobilization. You can also come to the UFPJ Information Tent on the
Washington Monument Grounds for the 8:30AM Volunteer Orientation this
Saturday, or stop by any time during the day to plug into a volunteer task.

Thank you for being part of the peace and justice movement. We couldn’t do
this important work without your help. And thank you in advance for your
generous support!

Yours, for peace and justice,

Leslie Cagan
National Coordinator

P.S. Donations of $100 or more can be deductible if your check is made out
to A.J. Muste Memorial Institute. Be sure to specify "UFPJ" in the memo.
Mail it to UFPJ at P.O. Box 607, Times Square Station, New York, NY 10108.

<http://www.unitedforpeace.org/fallmobe>
END THE WAR ON IRAQ! BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW!

Massive 3-day mobilization in Washington, D.C.

September 24-26, 2005

Visit our website today to download leaflets, endorse the mobilization, and
learn more about the plans for this powerful weekend of action

<http://www.unitedforpeace.org/fallmobe>www.unitedforpeace.org/fallmobe

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
<http://www.unitedforpeace.org/>www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
To subscribe, visit
<http://www.unitedforpeace.org/email>www.unitedforpeace.org/email
To unsubscribe, visit