[uruknet.info] - [daily information from occupied iraq] - [newsletter 23 Feb 2005 ]

  uruknet.info
  «Ë-Ë“Ê Æ‰Ê·Ë
:: information from occupied iraq
:: informazione dall'iraq occupato

Michelle Malkin demands Google News to remove Uruknet.info from sources and
Google News executes her orders

Is Google News at Michelle Malkin's beck and call?
Uruknet.info has been removed from Google News after Malkin's protests
Uruknet.info
On February 5 2005, Michelle Malkin wrote: (...) "uruknet.info, the nutball
news outlet that labeled Alberto Gonzales a "war criminal" and that
publishes propaganda reports from Saddam Hussein's legal team, gets top
Google News headline treatm! ent ... Got something to say about all this?
Send your comments to
<mailto:source-suggestions at google.com >source-suggestions at google.com ". On
February 18, 2005 Google has stopped indexing Uruknet.info as a news
source. We wrote to Google News but we didn't receive any reply. We repeat
Malkin's words: Got something to say about all this? Send your comments to
source-suggestions at google.com

<http://uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=9891&s2=23>Read the full article / Leggi
l'articolo completo: www.uruknet.info/?p=9891

<http://www.uruknet.info>www.uruknet.info: a site gathering daily
information concerning occupied Iraq: news, analysis, documents and texts
of iraqi resistance available in Italian and English.

You receive this newsletter because you subscribed it. If you think it has
been an abuse, or simply if you don't want to receive it any more, to
unsubscribe from our newsletter, please write to
<mailto:webmaster at uruknet.info?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>webmaster at uruknet.info
If you cannot read correctly our newsletter, please write to
<mailto:webmaster at uruknet.info?subject=ONLYTEXT>webmaster at uruknet.info to
get the text-version.