Fw: [A.N.S.W.E.R.] Palestine Solidarity Action/ ANSWER Meeting

SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 1PM
SOLIDARITY WITH PALESTINIAN PRISONERS
Meet Powell and Market St., San Francisco
"To our people throughout the homeland and in exile...we your fathers and
comrades in Israeli jails...call upon you to unify your efforts and
struggle. We call on you to channel your activities...towards supporting
our struggle and efforts so that your actions and our cause are welded
together in an unbreakable unity." (The Unified Leadership of the Hunger
Strike's first call, issued on August 15. 2004)

Heeding the call by the leadership of the Palestinian Captive Movement
(al-Haraka al-Aseera) for unity of action, we, the undersigned
organizations in North America urge  all people of conscience in the US,
Canada and elsewhere to join us as we embark on a week of action in
solidarity with Palestinian and Arab political prisoners in Israeli
jails, and their families.
Sponsored by Bay Area Palestine. Call 415 861-7444, for more information.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 7PM
ANSWER ACTIVIST MEETING
2489 Mission St. Room 30
Join us for a reportback from protests at the Republican National
Convention, a political update on the Middle East and discussion. Get
involved in upcoming actions.
Call 415-821-6545, for more information.