RNC Stickers, Buttons & Posters Now Available

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
http://www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
RNC STICKERS, BUTTONS, & POSTERS NOW AVAILABLE
Visit our new merchandise section:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise

Help spread the word about the August 29 “World Says No to the Bush Agenda”
march and rally with stickers, buttons, and posters now available from
United for Peace and Justice!

Visit our website at http://www.unitedforpeace.org/merchandise for images
and ordering information. You can place a secure online credit card order,
or print out our form and order by mail.

You’ll find lots of other items for sale in our new merchandise section as
well: t-shirts, bumper stickers, the “Peace Not War” CD, and videos of our
historic May 2003 teach-in on war and empire.

And, this week only, we have a special offer from comedian Margaret Cho.
Until August 1, if you buy Margaret Cho’s “Revolution” DVD, she will donate
half the cost to support UFPJ's work! Visit
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/cho for details.

The Chicago Tribune calls Margaret “honest and raunchy enough to make even
Richard Pryor blush,” and another critic says, “with balls, wit, grace and,
above all, rage, Cho rants like Lenny Bruce, analyzes like George Carlin
and dishes the dirt like Eddie Murphy." Best of all, politically, she’s
definitely on OUR side.

AUGUST 29, THE WORLD SAYS NO TO THE BUSH AGENDA!
March and Rally at the Republican National Convention, New York City
* Assemble at 10:00AM
* March steps off at noon
Visit the RNC mobilizing section of our website for resources and to
endorse the August 29 demonstration:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/rnc
We need your financial support to make the August 29 protest a success:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate