Join Glover, Sarandon, Zinn, & Cagan to Demand...

ACTION ALERT * UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
http://www.unitedforpeace.org | 212-868-5545
**A special message from United for Peace and Justice**

Dear friend,

The occupation of Iraq is sliding into war crimes and deepening violence
against civilians.  We need to reach both John Kerry and George W. Bush
with a simple message:  bring our troops home, now.

Do you agree?  Join our Unsilent Majority and send a letter to each of the
major presidential candidates. To sign the "Two Letters from the Unsilent
Majority," go to http://www.unitedforpeace.org/UnsilentMajority.

For too long, pro-war voices have dominated the debate over the occupation
of Iraq.  Now it's our turn.  United for Peace and Justice, the nation's
largest antiwar coalition, is mobilizing 100,000 people between today and
June 25 to tell John Kerry:  Speak out!  We remember your leadership
against the war in Vietnam, and we demand the same courage today.  June 26
is the first day of a weekend of protests organized jointly with Win
Without War.

We have to remind John Kerry of his famous plea from 1971, "How do you ask
a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?" We cannot afford a
presidential campaign where there is no debate on the occupation, while a
majority of voters support ending it as soon as possible.  He must take a
stand. Write Senator Kerry at
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/UnsilentMajority , and please pass this
letter on to everyone you know who wants a real choice in 2004.

To President Bush, our message is simpler:  Repent, admit your imperial
folly, and end the occupation.

As evidence mounts of systematic war crimes in Iraq, we have a unique
opportunity to indict the Bush/Cheney administration for its arrogance and
corruption.  If you want to speak truth to power, here is a special
opportunity to speak directly to the President.  Write George W. Bush at
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/UnsilentMajority .

We cannot reach 100,000 people by June 25 without your help.  We need
everyone who receives this appeal to send it on to their friends, family
and co-workers.  Together, we can tell both of these political leaders that
we are not--and will never be--silent.

Are you part of the Unsilent Majority?  Then join us.

Sincerely,

Danny Glover
Susan Sarandon
Howard Zinn
Leslie Cagan

DONATE TODAY TO UNITED FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE
To help United for Peace and Justice do this work we hope you will take a
moment right now to please make the largest donation you can. Simply click
here: http://www.unitedforpeace.org/donate