HIROSHIMA DAY in Vienna

Dear Friends,

the Viennese Peace Movement together with the Hiroshima Group Vienna and
IPPNW Austria are organizing the traditional manifestation in commemoration
of the victims of the first atomic bombs.

Despite the experiences of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and even as so millions of
people were protesting against war the Iraq was bombed. The research on new
and most of all deployable nuclear weapons is carried on. The nuclear
arsenals of the so called new nuclear weapon states like India and Pakistan
are threatening the world to the same extend as the stockpiles of the old
ones. We must say clearly: There is no real alternative to the abolition of
all nuclear weapons. Our work for a world without nuclear weapons and
without war is more necessary than ever before.

Therefore we are asking you to send us your MESSAGE OF SUPPORT for the very
important event on 6th of August (Hiroshima-Day). We expect your kind
message not later than the end of July.

Soon all the messages collected will be presented on our webpage
www.hiroshima.at
and publicly at the manifestation in Vienna.

Your kind message is a very worthful help for our common goal: a world
without nuclear weapons and without war.

Yours sincerely,

Andreas Pecha, Sec. Gen.
Alois Reisenbichler