...nada
Oggetto:
               ...da boston mi informano che....
 Rispedito-Data:
               Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:33:44 +0200
   Rispedito-Da:
               pck-free at peacelink.it
          Data:
               Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:35:24 +0200
           Da:
               Nada Tarlao <maschera at xnet.it>
    Rispondi-A:
               pck-free at peacelink.it
            A:
               free <free at peacelink.it>

da boston:
=====================================

         email we're sending around and to the government, senators, etc

>Dear Friends,

The following was sent to me by my friend Tamim
Ansary. Tamim is an Afghani-American writer.  He is also one of the most
brilliant people I know in this life.  When he writes, I read.  When he
talks, I listen. Here is his take on Afghanistan and the whole mess we
are in.
-Gary T.