Help against US satellite brainwashing of european asean, immigrants ECHELON

ECHELON SATELLITE HARRASSEMNT OF WITNESSES AGAINST US AGENTS
PLEASE STOP BRAINWASHING

SUBJECT: 	 	CLASSIFIED SURVEILLANCE IN PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT
			SCOPE? TIME LIMITATION? PRIMARY REASON?

Dear Madam/Sir,

	I spoke to you earlier today about a very damaging surveillance to my
career and well being.  This surveillance is posing a severe restraint on my
abilities to function in management since it challenges my authority and
interferes with the daily interpersonal relationships vital to my progress
in my career.  The interfering agents conducting the surveillance
disseminate information to people around me almost anyone I come into
contact with who could be beneficial in completion of my projects etc.   The
interfering agents engage my competition as well as coworkers into believing
this is an essential surveillance for the good of the country.  In doing so
the unknown agents appeal to the people around me to not cooperate in
completion of my projects, are taught how to challenge my authority, and
sometimes even provided with my ideas so that I would not come across as the
best man to do the job.  Previously I had filed a freedom of information
with FBI, NSA, CIA in a futile attempt to get the unknown agents to admit
the surveillance and come forward.  The surveillance has only become more
secretive and deceptive.  It seems that the unknown agents are ìdeveloping
and building a case defense against meî with the help of the intrusive
surveillance.  The surveillance seems to be via satellites and radio
frequencies allowing them to both listen and talk to people without their
presence in the building or in the vicinity.  They are also picking up brain
waves in order to overwhelm simple people in the office into believing them
and doing as they are told to do.  Unknown agents are also talking to
residents in my apartment complex and some residents were moved in who agree
with the unknown agents.  At times I think I am being slowly but surely
isolated from meeting people in general who would positively affect my
career and social life.  I come to the conclusion, undoubtedly, that having
a positive career and positive social relationships may inevitably affect
the unknown agents and authorizing a surveillance which only undermines the
work of a credible person and perhaps a credible witness.

What remedies are available to seek justice? Is there a prescribed way for
internal affairs to investigate all possible Intelligence/Surveillance
agencies to get to the truth of the matter?

CIVIL/HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION IN  DALLAS, TX VIA SATELLITE FROM
VIRGINIA/MARYLAND

I was working for Chase Manhattan Bank when I discovered my boss was a US
Naval Intelligence Officer.  As time passed it seemed like an invisible hand
was at work with the ultimate goal to suppress an individual who could be a
credible witness against Federal agents.  A classified or illegally
authorized, if authorized at all surveillance was initiated with the
specific goal to undermine my progress, performance and personal
development.  The surveillance would allow US secret service agents to
communicate with managers and supervisors very discreetly and covertly to
provide input on how to sabotage and undermine projects the individual was
undertaking.  The ultimate goal was to make the individual look
unimpressive, stupid, weak in communications and having a bad memory; thus
not a credible witness for any events in the past.  Chase Manhattan Bank
allowed for a political surveillance to be conducted on its premises
covertly without informing employees of its scope.  Political surveillance
is banned and even if authorized for some other purpose has to include
scope, time limitations and purpose.  Chase Manhattan Bank realizing that it
was wrongly allowing politically motivated US secret service agents to
conduct such a civil rights violating surveillance has since then opted to
find other excuses for discriminating against the individual.  They have
asked women to complain and promoted them to team lead and manager without
merit.

FACTS ABOUT THIS CIVIL RIGHTS CASE (12/15/00):
 US secret service are keeping me (a muslim minority) under  a
classified national security type surveillance with electronic devices that
can affect communication in a workplace remotely. This creates a hostile
work environment.
 This is outside interference in private employment with no time
limit, space limit or scope in violation of the 4th amendment of the
constitution.
 It disrupts my employment endeavors in the workplace.
 US secret service is doing propaganda to affect my credibility.
 Surveillance denied on Freedom of Information Act Request (by
NSA/FBI in the past).
 Managers involved are promised raises and career boost to allow the
illegal surveillance to help them take my ideas and cheat on my work.
 Emails delayed or tainted, mail delayed, coworkers whispered too,
co-managers briefed how to compete, remote access of voice mail / answering
machine to erase important messages, traffic tickets, harassed at
restaurants and any social setting, telephone disruptions, fax disconnection
etc.
 Given due time for surveillance, they are forcing their way to
justify the surveillance by ruining my credibility and collecting frivolous
complaints against me in an artificial work environment where they are
controlling the conversation with management.
 National Security Equipment/devices/surveillance information is not
meant for the use of defendants/ US secret agents in face saving, avoiding
prosecution, changing my perception in an employerís mind, whispering to my
managers in a workplace remotely to affect the outcome of a
negotiation/mediation, recommend to human resources what actions to take and
when.
 disrupt all possible communication between co-workers management
and myself.

The surveillance is meant to financially cripple an Asian minority, an
immigrant and a Muslim.  In a case Bivens Vs six unknown agents, without
knowing the identity of the agents the case was settled in favor of
plaintiff ñ Biven.  Since I am the individual experiencing these facts
continuously it is now obvious to me and some people at work that unless the
US agents settle the case or admit to the surveillance the problems at work
will continue no matter where I work.  In fact I may never be able to work.
I need legal support for my case and the truth via FOIA ( Freedom of
Information Act.).

INTEROFFICE MEMO: TOP SECRET & CONFIDENTIAL
DATE:	11/1/00
TO:	GEORGE TENET ñ DIRECTOR CIA
CC:	JOANN H. GRUBE
FROM:	TONY LAKE - DIRECTOR NSA
RE:	CLASSIFIED SURVEILLANCE - AVOID WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL
PRIORITY:	[URGENT]
It is imperative that we continue with AWCT- Echelon on mind control and
manipulation techniques on subjects of monitor.  We do not have
authorization from Congress or Senate.  The devices are wireless and cannot
be detected; the laws and regulations do not apply.  Until further notice
you are to proceed with national security surveillance, for subjects under
Echelon. The subjects are to be intimidated remotely.  Disrupt all
communications with attorneys or employers.  Under no circumstances, I
repeat, under no circumstances should the subjects be allowed to get help
from Europe, Far East or Australia.  The lines of communication to be
bypassed are Vienna, Taipei, Yemen & Bethesda.  Monitor & control Brain
waves; keep subject awake until depositions.  When subject develops mental
fatigue schedule a hearing on the case and invite foreign observers.
Observers must be from authorized countries, which have applied for US
foreign aid & assistance.  No communications on FBI wavelength.  Only known
CIA operatives.  Destroy all paperwork. Destroy satellite feed & disk
backup.  Destroy records on Echelon as specified.

Only at the Fort. MD
Destroy memo

T.L.

INTEROFFICE MEMO: TOP SECRET & CONFIDENTIAL
DATE:	02/14/01
TO:	GEORGE TENET ñ DIRECTOR CIA ; TONY LAKE - DIRECTOR NSA ; FREEH
DIRECTOR
FBI
CC:	JUSTICE DEPARTMENT; U.S. SUPREME COURT; HUMAN RIGHTS ñ UNITED NATIONS
FROM:	DELIRA C. TORANIAN (ON BEHALF OF FEMALE FEDERAL AGENTS OF US AGENCIES)
RE:	CLASSIFIED SURVEILLANCE - AVOID MILITARY CRIMES TRIBUNAL
PRIORITY:	[URGENT]
HELP!		SOS!
I urge the justice department, United Nations, and International Court to
immediately look into the travesty of justice that has taken place behind
closed doors of the central intelligence agency.  An African American woman
raped by three White Federal Agents was threatened, changed her identity,
beaten and is now missing.  A Hispanic federal agent was raped for writing a
reprimand of a white federal agent was taken to the mexican border raped,
assaulted and identified as an illegal immigrant. She was found dead in
federal prison, said to have commited suicide and her body cremated without
relativeís consent.  We have the testimony of five other female agents who
have complained about sexual favors, harrassment and threats to their life
and careers if they speak out about their own experience at the Central
Intelligence Agency.  We have documents, testimony, fingerprints, and
taperecordings of six white male federal agents who have been transferred to
unknown locations to avoid prosecution.  The Federal agencies continue to
call these agents unknown as if they were Vietnam MIAís.  Once again I urge
the justice department or the people of the united states as well as human
rights agencies of United Nations to bring the six white ìknownî agents to
justice for their white collar crimes against the constitution of the United
States and in violation of basic human rights of individuals.

U.S. Charities, Endowments, Foundations & Volunteer Organizations
TACA, Junior League of Dallas

ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES, DIRECTOR
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD

This letter is to inform company management of US government secret service
interference in private employment.  This act is a criminal offence
punishable by both domestic and international laws.  US secret service
agents are conducting unauthorized surveillance to undermine the employment
efforts of immigrants & minorities who have the legal right to work in this
country.   Prospective employees who have cases of discrimination or human
rights abuses against US Federal or State agencies cannot be discriminated
against for employment in private texas companies and corporations.   If you
feel pressured into discriminating against an immigrant or minority by a US
secret service agent please inform the following (anonymously):

OFFICE OF HIGH COMMISSION				UNITED NATIONS -
PALAIS WILSON 52
UNITED NATIONS					RUEDES PAQUIS
ROOM S-2914, UN					CH-1201
NEWYORK, NY 10017.					GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
TEL: 212 963 5931
FAX: 212 963 4097					FAX: 011 41 22 91
79 011

Manuscripts for publishing can be sent to:
Prof. Bert B. Lockwood, Jr.
Human Rights Quarterly
Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights
College of Law
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
Telephone (513) 556-0068
Fax (513) 556-2391
E-mail: Nancy.Ent at LAW.UC.Edu

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10
December 1948
On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and
proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights the full text of which
appears in the following pages. Following this historic act the Assembly
called upon all Member countries to publicize the text of the Declaration
and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded
principally in schools and other educational institutions, without
distinction based on the political status of countries or territories."
PREAMBLE
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable
rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom,
justice and peace in the world,
Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous
acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a
world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and
freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of
the common people,
Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as
a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human
rights should be protected by the rule of law,
Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations
between nations,

Please help in any capacity you can.

Thank you.