[Disarmo] Le origini di Guaidó : da Otpor a Caracas, via CANVAS - NED, USAID, CIA
- Subject: [Disarmo] Le origini di Guaidó : da Otpor a Caracas, via CANVAS - NED, USAID, CIA
- From: jure LT <glry at ngi.it>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:54:35 +0100
- Autocrypt: addr=glry at ngi.it; prefer-encrypt=mutual; keydata= mQINBFnILxMBEADK5EXn2E7jPRZYiMn0bUFx1YRNvNVwqn0QeeP9KKjfJ7N/AUCctJQ1O+ns Ti2V4NkYBt0aNhK4nhbCQf59C6cCrFM49hBxa6sbFjIgk58UJkwHRhCK7pna6bD4Fcm/nzoO IEHOJb+wmymRcDTGM6gpP7MdUHLeEYd7nw0maUCT5L/gStfYn/0te7kjRvIk/zaVvvw4WHid IKYMfFFQ4v/Hs8zH1lvx2N0vpCSf6h6vcg1D944EszBMPYvV7HyS4MZ2g2JDTQvoiGWHYTb0 r8NjJ+xTmu1SEWkBNFh0iEMwhCRjsDO8bR/whAjxbRuDNWySLLX6sHeryh+C9QRbyoRXqWzQ HSHbcpyLxU3uRVa9l9D2ThA/YV2dzUqMdDYaKVGIiEsNRjV3s1Fe3Hw00TUMXV/5O3rA8LLY LZcIZjLXZ/sYVEhjt4mq9FDQIHrZD1v/iHYa3jWseN5M2LpofPFt5WLsUd8uM0IM4ph0gOiV kCBFFPwvl9sQaPV/dzudI6JwTRfyu0gN1N6QVEoLx5whP1PurY//9HeTqzDWJ0fwj2rbdpfz 5CMM65mqLCqW+n2+Iyo7UCWHL9aEOb167T0YaT/xOdgoT4zUuOF72dBUmOLI0noG2vtVhNEK t6pwsAC/E0ByNbDp9Ark+ssICYqWuH2b21JbUXcOojavPcH0owARAQABtBVqdXJlIExUIDxn bHJ5QG5naS5pdD6JAkAEEwEIACoCGyMFCQlmAYAFCwkIBwIGFQgJCgsCBBYCAwECHgECF4AF AlnJfioCGQEACgkQ77792xSZ7d4tWA//d21471F0QPJQD3bC4okO/4fkQPDkG7iemlCjN+WG sI94Y9Gj6SQ4lOZBPratFWxrM5GwLIB51T+4+zhwgqLPRmSIT7IsxAJCRuEztWNLhqY5mJAs ra+OA8PjPxlKXmNpf9KiVkcp4tJj7W4BypmZQokWJW+IV3Qrgrs7eaX3y/rPQG3FH0jXLPW0 60Z00N5irc3LECO9yMwTHsyi0UaNxwfb07FSGDe4FiY6xE9neJMNjNxKlcwWKcGEEq2Xr4J2 PDLnmYrHheAJL9Hh/XYrOW1tbT2AYWoW0IHNctKyNNaqSZoPOgeThWaMeVg5/VMvexf0qRmf agIGOc3MOb04IQRyCcxXPNJ63q25iGdjRTcDjitpfg9/ZBvDhseAhtcCBi4I1M8VS8RQQM8m XPC5Tt83VTGQDuFOpbC+r5yUFHHTnWEtmA2T8P9nPXUw1uRlXFvINht8chg7A+n1WWHgDJ0w pFyzWdKdNDd/fcUM+IEz7yqvoULOQKtA1xgfa6JAWssweIMxVuFkL+Av1OdNy4dST16srQut mPmB/+2VyeuOxE101CyGFmXxuUR/oeeCGEuZs0cRR0/2paCXMtnxp9pLqNugG1WcidB7hgB2 GcINOkIt1lWmA4tAM4c6r/nCphEuxjXCxwu/dsi6TbWfozKFx4HS2MlTsmGTyphHS025Ag0E WcgvEwEQAMjwi0Y6b1/pa/pExTIbDEJfunxWG3U8eHbLSjAFuTeQXQ+dS7rmiKcmNJnOOAFF 7rL++fH72bdXJdbjgl052aW2IpchYlRoy56Ph3Ea7ygPQEeowdtDuTJjX/9HiKClOLW+R+FG oQXmWMcYqeKZKwWkJRefF7E9Qa6XN/jYFc4jlFfNDwxFSbG7jA97ImKo05+jrRrAjaeb0S7P kLbyTekvjOO7QwAZRLl2BISQuC0QmvutpK52woEdyJ280xrIBTAQl/692lCmdY6640acPT4K QPSoOI8v8QZQI1fcr38Hl9LutyKrIW6VrQsvz/jjuFh9VzAFgUkqsnL0KDYtBe8o+PJlMLVY MLYfikrHrfkVohwetomaFRPkk49x3us1V4gJiVTZZiwexy4QYgIvSkOinlmYZZQqpU8UvqHq KroGwI0Qz7kZxkOdOIQFl72eL2234rJJ8wDHFolIJH7ovS4DUtH1qDZROjsyERzr3ulklSN1 4xg98M72HDa/3O2zlb7MbmuBUfIXY5bnudMOeJIQTooQTUal7ElFT+cDCkhb77NZbu2SE5Kc Z4xNCI5DZuCn5CHvhAHLeDI5poKapPxT7SzQn3crXKnCi2vBAGmbvqD9CfKk75/449I4KuUc EkJiM51qaY42yz69Qr0gDiRj2716yO6GmO8L1z2fW1+DABEBAAGJAiUEGAEIAA8FAlnILxMC GwwFCQlmAYAACgkQ77792xSZ7d5AtBAAjagZWHtrCxyuW4QkJeXpeHm9a9GxDhXv8/2uF+0K CXhhA5MnLLZ/4yd+7ziGN/PdNmdm/gJQ//WUSmpv5NYBhJjgUtZmcxPFu8BYCUGpmo1h6T2v V76H3GURv+287DkwwkQ7+gClX+1xkhXIf4/qSzsC4kwtLzTxHV8jSpTz+dwOfZ9Kocg16biC Vi0JgIjIQrjFzR0HetFupzdJhjvcngVCZspHRwuULIgigAryLnJfyaBccUlZ2KmujD++MT23 ZK8udnXAnpufjHDfi8VcuN25eYyG+7kExXiZ+AkkzwquKpuQAkKSD7neXtnsaKX1ZSVw4gKi F0pH6qQtJ7O3JmmtwvlrSlRbnNG6R92AFlP3GGMzbU499HOxkTAorSVQp88HpPDA5UTmjfQr fl0NuosGmG6TpvBrin1I+I/RGNdjCnbr6xGBxisKujg0YOidDjFolaYDuxTeMkIvtNN4/b8P tq24ra7Bm7i8mrboU8ei980GbqlCHRn05La33ufFoupm6AbT/FfhSj/4TXlk9UhH0hBKi9cd H9ap7FgnQb/KUwsa5/qYkxaYGCxK+fH4GWntEwLgLdFj/b3Ytwv6i1cStTfZb+CdV6Bx/HWV PrkUSHQXuNQ4Hk4lQHmxJAGC7HU2TfUeTPK52bpyYKiSlB+QkYjE0dLelP00KydD+Qo=
- Openpgp: id=7562E66B38FBBA99C33244DBEFBEFDDB1499EDDE; url=http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/
Le origini dell'"oppositore" Guaidó :
da Otpor a Caracas, via CANVAS - National Endowment for Democracy, USAID, and CIA
Serbia, Georgia, Russia, Venezuela, ...?
On October 5, 2005, with Chavez’s popularity at its peak and his government planning sweeping socialist programs, five Venezuelan “student leaders” arrived in Belgrade, Serbia to begin training for an insurrection.
The students had arrived from Venezuela courtesy of the Center for Applied Non-Violent Action and Strategies, or CANVAS. This group is funded largely through the National Endowment for Democracy, a CIA cut-out that functions as the US government’s main arm of promoting regime change; and offshoots like the International Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs. According to leaked internal emails from Stratfor, an intelligence firm known as the “shadow CIA,” “[CANVAS] may have also received CIA funding and training during the 1999/2000 anti-Milosevic struggle.”
CANVAS is a spinoff of Otpor, a Serbian protest group founded by Srdja Popovic in 1998 at the University of Belgrade. Otpor, which means “resistance” in Serbian, was the student group that gained international fame – and Hollywood-level promotion – by mobilizing the protests that eventually toppled Slobodan Milosevic. This small cell of regime change specialists was operating according to the theories of the late Gene Sharp, the so-called “Clausewitz of non-violent struggle.” Sharp had worked with a former Defense Intelligence Agency analyst, Col. Robert Helvey, to conceive a strategic blueprint that weaponized protest as a form of hybrid warfare, aiming it at states that resisted Washington’s unipolar domination.
Otpor was supported by the National Endowment for Democracy, USAID and Sharp’s Albert Einstein Institute. Sinisa Sikman, one of Otpor’s main trainers, once said the group even received direct CIA funding. According to a leaked email from a Stratfor staffer, after running Milosevic out of power, “the kids who ran OTPOR grew up, got suits and designed CANVAS… or in other words a ;export-a-revolution’ group that sowed the seeds for a NUMBER of color revolutions. They are still hooked into U.S. funding and basically go around the world trying to topple dictators and autocratic governments (ones that U.S. does not like ;).”
Stratfor revealed that CANVAS “turned its attention to Venezuela” in 2005 after training opposition movements that led pro-NATO regime change operations across Eastern Europe.----
Source (full article): Grayzone
"The Making of Juan Guaidó: How the US Regime Change Laboratory Created Venezuela’s Coup Leader"
Juan Guaidó is the product of a decade-long project overseen by Washington’s elite regime change trainers.
While posing as a champion of democracy, he has spent years at the forefront of a violent campaign of destabilization.
- By Dan Cohen and Max Blumenthal -
-- -- Public key GnuPG/PGP for glry at ngi.it ID 0x1499EDDE -- Search 0x1499EDDE on http://pgpkeys.mit.edu/