Oggetto: [HumanRights] questions for all US citizens
Data: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:42:34 +0300
Mittente: Mazin Qumsiyeh <mazin at qumsiyeh.org>
A: Jure <glry at ngi.it>
CC: Human Rights Newsletter <humanrights at lists.qumsiyeh.org>

Blog below is posted on
http://popular-resistance.blogspot.com/2017/08/questions-to-us-citizens.html

Many readers asked me (also as a US citizen) to comment in this blog on
what is going on in race relations in the USA. I will briefly say that the
politicians who criticize Trump (both republicans and democrats) are
hypocritical. These same politicians who criticize Trump and his racist
minions never challenged hate directed at Muslims and Arabs in general. The
white nationalists and supremacists who are calling for ethnic cleansing
and for hate are no different than the Zionists that they adore and fund
and who do far more violence and atrocities. The hypocrisy in the US is
more blatant and sickening than the thugs that caused the mayhem in
Charlottesville. But what worries us more is that the distractions can
allow us to slide more into a nuclear world war (please watch news related
to Iran and North Korea).

There are also credible reports of Zionist thugs infiltrating both camps
(‘left’ and ‘right’) to entice violence. I remember how Zionists tried to
infiltrate one of our demonstrations in Connecticut posing as neo-Nazis to
incite violence and mayhem. And we all know now how FBI agents infiltrated
civil rights groups doing the same things in the 1960s. If US citizens do
not wake-up to where the real danger comes from (the elites profiting from
all of this), the society will be torn apart by petty hatreds that only
serve the policies of ‘divide and conquer’ that are being implemented in
Syria, Yemen, and Iraq. Arabs in those countries are waking up to that but
after much destruction. I hope fellow US citizens wake up to this early on.

The daughter of US ‘Ambassador’ to Israel (the “Jewish State”) has moved
here to Palestine as a new colonial settler. Like any Jew in the world she
and her father were considered nationals of the state even though born in
the US with no connection to this land other than religious [mythologies].
They can become citizens upon demand. Colonial Zionists call those new
colonists ‘olim’ referring to ‘those rising up’ as if being a Jew in Poland
or America is being in the gutters. For committed Zionists moving here it
this is just a formality because their betrayal of their own countries and
allegiance to a foreign power is their trademark. Just observe the rhetoric
of those in the US who support the billions of tax-payer money going to
support the largest terrorist organization in the world called the Israeli
army. Watch their rhetoric on Iran!

Friedman and his daughter supported and will continue to support ethnic
cleansing and crimes against humanity and endless wars. The question for
Jews around the world: until when will you allow Zionists to tar your
community and your religion? When is the price of racism/‘Jewish
nationalism’ considered too high? (today 7 million of us Palestinians are
refugees or displaced people thanks to Zionists like Friedman and his
daughter). The questions for all US citizens: how will you challenge ALL
racism and bigotry? What will you do to work for justice, human rights, and
equality? How would you justify working against ‘white nationalism’ or
‘pan-Islamic nationalism’ (ISIS) but not against ‘Jewish nationalism’?

Video of Prof. Qumsiyeh's lecture at Cedar Lane UU Church, July 1, 2017
https://youtu.be/oeq_0njojnc

Wildflowers of Palestine نباتات فلسطين البرية https://youtu.be/qTGYtuw8PH8

Act to keep lights on in in Gaza https://www.facebook.com/lightsongaza/

Stay human

Mazin Qumsiyeh
A bedouin in cyberspace, a villager at home
Professor and (volunteer) Director
Palestine Museum of Natural History
Palestine Institute of Biodiversity and Sustainability
Bethlehem University
Occupied Palestine
http://qumsiyeh.org
http://palestinenature.org