Set a date to abolish all nuclear weapons

GLOBAL DEMILITARIZATION                              May 31, 2000

Dear friends, we hope you can take a moment to help urge political
leaders of the nuclear weapons nations, by email, to disable all
the nuclear weapons in the world.

Please send the following or similar email, post, fax or phone
messages to the President of the United States each month.  Also
please send copies to the Heads of State of the other nuclear
weapons nations as shown below (some via their UN missions).

If you want a list of the post addresses, fax and phone numbers of
the Heads of nuclear states, please request them from us.

If you are an officer of a peace, environmental or religious
organization: In your next correspondence with your members, please
urge them also to send these messages each month.