From: Cecilia Nilsson [mailto:cicclegal2 at iccnow.org]
Sent: 19 September 2002 12:35
To: Cecilia Nilsson
Subject: FW: Please sign Amnesty International's Petition to protect the
new International Criminal Court

I am normally very careful with forwarding impersonal mails, but I am making
an exception for this very important one. If you haven't done so already,
please sign the petition mentioned below. It can still make a difference.

Cecilia Nilsson Kleffner
Coalition for the International Criminal Court
The Hague