News on TFF's site

Dear media, policy-makers, NGOs, TFF friends and associates, link partners,
OneWorld, and others around the world

TFF P e a c e B r o w s e r alerts you to interesting news, facts and
analyses on the Internet in general and on TFFs website in particular. It
is an important gateway to carefully  selected documents on world affairs
and peace policies:

a) analyses by TFF associates;
b) analyses and columns by others;
c) texts of important agreements - or
d) perspectives and news we believe have not been given adequate attention.

And then there is the Transnational W I R E:

- a selection of the best critical and constructive materials on global
developments - think pieces;
- well-written, essential stuff we benefit from ourselves and want to share
with you;
- analyses, news, comments and features, research reports or important
documents we think the world ought to talk more about
- a service that SAVES A LOT OF YOUR TIME since we have browsed the
Internet for you.

Acquaint yourself with the Transnational W I R E
http://www.transnational.org/features.html

* THESE ARE THE MOST RECENT MATERIALS ON OUR SITE

* T R A N S N A T I O N A L   W I R E
*************************
No new yet

* P R E S S I N F O
*************

Pressinfo 91, April 8, 2000
Prevent Violence in Montenegro
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/2000/pf91.html

Pressinfo 90, April 8, 2000
Lift the Sanctions and Bring - More Aid to People in Yugoslavia
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/2000/pf90.html

 * M E E T I N G  P O I N T (always by TFF Associates)
*************************************

Richard Falk, April 8, 2000
Meeting the Political Challenge to Globalization
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/globalization.html

Roswitha Jarman, April 8, 2000
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/chechenIDP.html

Dietrich Fischer, March 24, 2000
Strengthening the United Nations: an Ambitious Agenda
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/ambitiousagenda.html

Richard Falk, March 24, 2000
"Humanitarian Wars," Realist Geopolitics, and Genocidal Practices: "Saving
the Kosovars"
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/humanitarianwars.html

Christian Hårleman, March 24 ,2000
Civilian Peace-Keepers - a Future Challenge
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/peacekeepers.html

Richard Falk, March 20, 2000
The Place of Criminal Accountability in Transitional Justice: Reflections
After Kosovo
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/criminalaccountability.html

Peter Jarman, March 20, 2000
Teaching Peace in Kosovo. A Report
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/2000/teachingpeace.html

* F O R U M  J o n a t h a n   P o w e r 's   C o l u m n s
************************************

April 8, 2000
Jonathan Power, TFF adviser
Kosovo: the First to Get it Right
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/2000/04kosovo.html

March 31, 2000
Forthcoming Nuclear Non-Proliferation Conference Could Backfire on America
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/2000/03nuclearconf.html

March 31, 2000
Fast Growing Dangers in the China-US Relationship
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/2000/03chinaus.html

March 20, 2000
The Clinton Visit to India and Pakistan is Unlikely to Avert Nuclear War
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/2000/03clintonindpak.html

* F E A T U R E S
************

April 8, 2000
Swedish Anti-Sanctions Appeal
http://www.transnational.org/features/2000/antisanction.html

March 20, 2000
Austria's New Security Concept
http://www.transnational.org/features/2000/austriassecurity.html

 * KALEJDOSKOP (in Swedish or Danish only)
*********************
No new yet.

* LINKS
******

Global economic development/crisis, globalization, international
organisations such as WTO, the World Bank etc:
http://www.transnational.org/links/globaliz.html

And visit all the other sections that link you to peace research, field
peace work, research institutes, Georgia, nonviolence. And the hundreds of
links to Balkan affairs
http://www.transnational.org/links/index.html

S o   g o   t o   !   !
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.transnational.org
* Washington Post calls TFF an "organization which aggressively
uses the web..."
* They are right, this is a dynamic site, always serving concerned citizens.
* Now around 450.000 "hits" per month and are featured at least once a
week on OneWorld's supersite. Find out why at:
http://www.transnational.org

Best regards

T F F

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Dr. Jan Oberg
Director, head of the TFF Conflict-Mitigation team
to the Balkans and Georgia

T F F

Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
Vegagatan 25, S - 224 57 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46-46-145909 (0900-1100)
Fax +46-46-144512
Email