New on TFFs website, WIRE and WorldNews

T F F   P e a c e B r o ws e r

Dear media, policy-makers, NGOs, TFF friends and associates, link partners,
OneWorld, and others around the world

TFF PeaceBrowser alerts you to interesting news, facts and analyses on the
Internet in general and on TFFs website in particular.

TFF P e a c e   B r o w s e r  offers you carefully  selected documents:

a) analyses  by TFF associates;
b) analyses and columns by others;
c) texts of important agreements - or
d) perspectives and news we believe have not been given adequate attention, and
e) the Transnational WIRE - with numerous links to articles and analyses
from the world press

This time we recommend  one of the best news sites on the Internet - with
links to news sources around the world, categorised news and comprehensive
special sections and features - and easy to navigate - WorldNews:
http://www.worldnews.com/

Last time we recommended a new feature on our own site: the Transnational W
I R E.

You want to find interesting analyses, reports, articles and papers on peace
and conflict issues from around the world? Now we do the job for you.
This page provides links to a selection of the best critical and
constructive materials - the essential stuff we benefit from ourselves and
want to share with you.
Just click below at what catches your interest - read, download or send on
to a friend.
http://www.transnational.org/features/Wired99/WIRE031299.html
http://www.transnational.org/features/Wired99/WIRE261199.html
http://www.transnational.org/features/Wired99/WIRE191199.html

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

These are the latest materials featured at TFF's website:

A new link section on the global economic development/crisis, globalization,
international organisations such as WTO, the World Bank etc:
http://www.transnational.org/links/globaliz,html

/ / / / / / / / / /  P R E S S I N F O

November 22, 1999
Questions to Clinton in Kosovo
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/pf81.html

November 22, 1999
A Bouquet of Ideas for Peace in Macedonia...and Kosovo
http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/pf80.html

/ / / / / / / / / /  F O R U M  -  M e e t i n g  P o i n t

December 3, 1999
Abolition 2000 at theYear 2000
David Krieger
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/abolition2000.html

December 3, 1999
Ten Point Plan to End the Nuclear Addiction
David Krieger
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/tenpoints.html

December 3, 1999
"Justifications" of NATO's Intervention in Yugoslavia
Ken Coates
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/NATOjustificat.html

November 26, 1999
Seattle and Beyond: Disarming the New World Order
Michel Chossudovsky
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/seattle.html

November 26, 1999
Facing Nuclear Dangers and Flinching
David Krieger
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/nucleardanger.html

November 19, 1999
Coping With the Loss of a Close Enemy
Written April 1990 about the so-called end of the Cold War
Jan Øberg
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/lossofenemy.html

November 19, 1999
Else Hammerich and Bjarne Jørgensen
The Dharamsala Project
http://www.transnational.org/forum/meet/dharamsala.html

/ / / / / / / / / /  F O R U M  J o n a t h a n   P o w e r '   C o l u m n s

December 3, 1999
America's Push on the Caspian Pipeline is Not Good Sense for the Oil Companies
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/1999/12oilcompanies.html

November 26, 1999
Seattle Trade Meeting is Going to Go Nowhere
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/1999/11seattlemeeting.html

November 19, 1999
Pakistan Coup Tells Us a Lot About the West's Attitude to Nuclear Weapons
http://www.transnational.org/forum/power/1999/11nuclearweapons.html

/ / / / / / / / / /  F E A T U R E S

December 3, 1999
America and the World at the Dawn of a New Century
http://www.transnational.org/features/UScentury.html

December 3, 1999
Krig og Filosofi - Om Teknologisk fascisme
http://www.transnational.org/features/krigogfilosofi.html

November 19, 1999
The Kosovo Numbers Game
http://www.transnational.org/features/kosovonumbers.html

November 19, 1999
Hur blev vi (mis)informerade före NATO's krig i Jugoslavien
http://www.transnational.org/features/balkandebatt.html

* Do you want to find all Kosovo-relevant websites in one place?
http://www.transnational.org/links

http://www.transnational.org
* Washington Post calls TFF an "organization which aggressively
uses the web..."
* They are right, this is a dynamic site, always serving concerned citizens.
* Now around 450.000 "hits" per month and are featured at least once a
week on OneWorld's supersite. Find out why at:
http://www.transnational.org

Best regards

T F F

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Dr. Jan Oberg
Director, head of the TFF Conflict-Mitigation team
to the Balkans and Georgia

T F F

Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
Vegagatan 25, S - 224 57 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46-46-145909 (0900-1100)
Fax +46-46-144512
Email