Ceramic Polymer: High-performance coatings for biogas-applications

Efficiency for the biogas-sector - durable concrete protection for hydrolysis tanks

Dear Customers and interested Persons,

the Ceramic Polymer GmbH (in the past Ceram Kote International GmbH) sets standards in the range of biogas applications with high-performance coatings for the protection of concrete and steel substrates.

Due to constantly enhancements and product improvements we provide premium coating systems for various fermentation tanks and every kind of component parts.

Please find attached our current Newsletter. We describe an interesting coating project from the biogas sector.

Please visit our website www.ceramic-polymer.de for more information about our company, our coating products and references.

For further questions or technical advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you do not wish to receive our Newsletter please answer this mail with the subject "delete". Thank you!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/
Best regards

Stephanie Wünsch

Ceramic Polymer GmbH
Daimlerring 9
D-32289 Rödinghausen
Phone: +49 (0) 5223 - 96276 23
Fax: +49 (0) 5223 - 96276 17

Ceramic Polymer GmbH
Handelsregister / companies' register Bad Oeynhausen HRB-Nr. 9750
Geschäftsführer / managing director: Matthias N. Roehl
UST-Ident-Nr. / VAT number: DE 248044614
Diese E-Mail koennte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind
oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte
sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte
Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised
forbidden.
Allegato Rimosso
Allegato Rimosso