Document1

ANB-BIA - Av. Charles Woeste 184 - 1090 Bruxelles - Belg
TEL **.32.2/420 34 36 fax /420 05 49 E-Mail: anb-bia at village.uunet.be
WEEKLY NEWS ISSUE of: 06-11-2001      DOCUMENT

A cause de problèmes chez notre fourniseur d'accès, veuillez nous excuser si vous avez deja recu ce message

Because of problems at our Provider, if you have already received this message, our apologies.

--------------------

----> DOCUMENT AVAILABLE - DOCUMENT DISPONIBLE SUR DEMANDE
	(Edition française non disponible)

Zambia -- «Poverty Reduction Budget»
A pre-budget Statement (October 2001) for the preparation of the 2002 government budget, prepared by the Zambia's Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace

In the following pre-budget Statement (October 2001) for the preparation of the 2002 government budget, Zambia's Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace says it acknowledges the fact that economic growth is a nececessary but not sufficient condition for reducing poverty. «It is therefore our conviction that a Poverty Reduction Budget will enhance Economic Justice, and ensure that "the economy is for the people and not the people for the economy".»

IN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DON'T USE THE "REPLY" COMMAND
	BUT WRITE A NEW MESSAGE WITH
(or copy and paste in the Sobjetco or in the body of your message)

  	JUST THE FOLLOWING REFERENCE :

RE:	<\pays\zambia\J-P-PRE-BUDGET STATEMENT.rtf>

Thanks
Paolo

NB - The document is in RTF (24 Kb)